Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summertime and There's More to Love

Yes, there's new material on the blog!

There's More to Love was a result of listening to Adele like the apocalypse was at hand and a challenge to enter a FFN contest about loving yourself at any size. Needless to say that I didn't win, but I loved writing this, and its one of my favorite pieces.

Summertime broke a long dry spell; this idea came to me as I drove to work down beautiful A1A. NKOTB was blaring on the radio and I couldn't resist writing this short little love story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

I'm currently working on a new fic called Somewhere with You, and I hope to start publishing it on FFN by the end of June. And I will of couse post it here as well.

Thanks for reading and checking in on me.

Have a fantastic summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment