Thursday, September 24, 2009

A New Woman in My Life...

Okay. Just stop right there. I didn't mean romantically, although I may love this woman! ;)

I'm referring to my amazing, talented, smart as hell, and Grammatically Gifted Beta: Dizzygrl28!!!!

This lady takes my overuse of semi colons, misplaced hyphens, laughable misspellings, this bizarre obsession I have with the ellipsis (...), all the other multitudes of mistakes I make and quite literally makes them readable. Add to THAT monumental task the fact that I can count on her for anything from pinging me with the addy for Thesaurus.com when I flipping out on Twitter because I can't come up with a synonym for "focus" (my thesaurus was being FAIL that day), to bouncing ideas around with me, and not being shy about telling me that the sentence I just agonized over for the past 15 min is crap- my words, not hers. She'll even whip out an amazing alternative for my crappy sentence, and nine times out of ten, it will be the sentence I was trying so hard to write myself. I think she may just be a descendant of Rumpelstiltskin, because she takes my words and spins them into gold.

Take all this awesomeness that is the Dizzmiester, and throw in the fact she's an outstanding writer herself- I must say she amazes me.

Am I gushing? Well, I may just have a girl crush after all! ;)

Go check out my #1 Beta Dizzygrl28 on FFn, read her work! (Teacher's Pet will be rec-ed here in a few days!) It's the SHIT! And leave her sexy ass some LOVE!

Forever, Liz

P.S. Any and al typos found here on this site are MINE ! I own them and openly embrace them. This shit is NOT beta-ed, so if you find typos or misspellings, well, I am a spaz. And I am NOT Dizzy, so get over it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment