Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chapter Eleven

Here's the goodies for Chapter Eleven!! First a link to the playlist for this chapter. Sadly, Playlist.com didn't have the ONE song I wanted on this Chapter, so I had to link it from YouTube. Sorry. The rest of the songs are on the playlist here's the list of songs for the chapter as well as the links:

Playlist: The Boys Of Summer by The Ataris, Its Getting Hot In Here by Nelly, Learning to Breathe by Switchfoot, Everything by Lifehouse


Chapter 11 PLAYLIST



These are the pictures of the characters' costumes, well, most of them as I envisioned them.

Bella's Costume:


Alice's Costume:









Rose's Costume:

Kat's Costume



Jazz's Costume:



And lastly, Edward's Costume:




Also included is a picture of the Grim Reaper statues that the character "Kat" made and lent to Alice in this chapter. My real life bestie, Kat, has two of these that she made herself. She refers to them as her "boys." I run into them at lest once a month in her garage and they scare the shit out of me each and every time I do. Stupid statues.



Enjoy and Thanks for reading!

Forever, Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment