Monday, February 8, 2010

Chapter Ten- Bending and Breaking


Ahhhh. Chapter Ten. Well, I'm not sure if you visit the profile FIRST or read first, so I won't mention what's going down in Chappie 10. I'll just include the goodies!

Click on the link below for the Playlist.com link for:

I 'm including a pic of Bella's Bikini. Its an Ed Hardy:


Cute, huh?

I've also included general images of what I pictured as I wrote about Edward's Tats. (I have a friend working on an image of Bella's tat so you can see that, too.)

Edward's tattoo of the Chinese Character for "Tiger" on his Right side:

Edward's Tiger Head tattoo on his Right Bicep:


Edward's Tattoo of the Chinese Character for "Dragon" (Masen's Sign) on his Left side:


Edward's tattoo of the Dragon that wraps around his Left forearm that represents Masen:



I hope you liked Ch10. Leave me some comments about the tats. Do these posts help, or are they superfluous?

Thanks for reading and Reviewing! I love you guys!


Forever, Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment