Monday, February 22, 2010

A New Addition to the Family...

Forever, Liz has an announcement!

There's been a birth in the family, so to speak. In light of the recent revisions to ff.net and the drama going down on Twitter over it all I decided that Ride needed a "permanent" home. One where I was the keeper of the delete key. So, over the last week I've been cooking a bun in the oven and making a happy little nest for my baby.

For the most part its finished. It may need a tweak or two, and there maybe some additions at some point, but I think we can officially mark February 22, 2010 its birthday!

So head on over and take a look at the new home of


Now, a few questions I've already received:

  • No, I am not pulling Ride from ff.net or Twilighted.
  • Yes, I will continue to update on those sites for as long as they allow me to.
  • Do I think Ride will be pulled? Well, its a possibility. It has a M rating, but it really is a NC-17 story line. If they want to pull it, that's their call, and I will not fight it or wish them any ill-will. I knew full well what I was posting when I posted it.
I hope you like Ride's new home, and if you have any tips for how to improve it drop me a line or leave a comment!

Thanks for reading! You make this ride worth it!

Forever, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment