Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Best Readers in ALL of Fan Fic!


Who has the best readers in all of fan fic?

I DO!

So earlier this week janiiith made me my fuckawesome banners, (Thanks again for those, bb!) Now, lee723 has made me a new avi for Twitter! I do believe he's going up on the FF profile as well. I love him THAT much! So I need to pause for a second and thank Lee *cough*LISA*cough* properly...

Dearest Lisa/Lee723,

I would like to thank you for the amazingly fucktastic avi you made for me today. It made my day suck sooo much less. See Twitter was being a twat, and I was totes bummed that I couldn't read all the profound things my tweeps had to say (within the 140 character limit, of course). So you making me an avi using one of my FAV pics of Mr. Oh-la-la and my new motto has me on could nine! And even though Twitter has pried its head out of its ass, this is still the highlight of my day! If I could I would send you a prettiful blue high lighter to feed your stationary fetish! Really I would! Since I can't actually send you sexy stationary, look for a shout out in the lower A/N of Ride's Ch2! xoxoxo

Giant hugs and rays of sunshine from Sunny Florida! Thanks ever so much for the beauty that is Rob and peeing my pants. In fact I am so happy I could share the warmth RIGHT NOW!! Ew. Okay, that was a bit of an over share moment. Sorry.

Forever (and EVER), Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment