Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fabulous FANtastic Fics


Just a note... Instead of stars or stripes or thumbs up (cuz I think of the obscene things that one could be done with upped thumbs) I will be awarding "Thongs"(Y) for my rating system. Y= not worth our time, YYYYY=Go NOW and read this FanFic, and bring an extra thong! I think the Y looks remarkably like a thong from the back. It's just my warped opinion.



Fic Stats:
Author: Dizzygrl28
Characters: B X C, E
AH, OOC
Rated M for Lemons and Language
Complete? NO
Liz's Rating: YYYYY

I love reading fanfic. I love coming across new and exciting story lines. A while back I was introduced to Dizzygrl28 through Whitlock's Girl as a possible beta for my stories. I figured I should at the very least be able to say that I knew what this chick had written. Thus was my introduction to "Teacher's Pet". This fic had me at the first A/N.

Dizzy is twelve chapters into this fic, and each chapter has me wondering, "When the hell is the other shoe gonna drop?" This fic is AH, and when we meet her, 18 year old Bella is a Senior at Forks High. She also has a wicked crush on her teacher, Mr. Carlisle Cullen! That's right, kiddies, I said Carlisle! Miss Bella isn't the tame, sweet, shy character we are used to in FF. This Bella is strong and goes after what she wants. That would be Mr. Hot Bitch Cullen. She proceeds to attempt to seduce him, during the middle of class, no less.

Edward is very present in this fic. He has a crush on Bella, and can see that something is going on between Bella and their teacher, but he has no proof. Can Edward lure Bella away from Carlsile? Will Carlsile and Bella make it work? Go read the damn fic and find out for yourself, lazy ass!

This is a very easy read. And fuck me, its hot. Steamy hot. Break out the shamwow, ladies. You're gonna need it. Lemons abound!

Liz gives "Teacher's Pet" = YYYYY- FIVE Thongs! Go, read, attack your significant other afterwards. And don't forget to review!

Forever, Liz


1 comment:

  1. Like the Thong-o-meter. :) And I totally agree with this rec. Gee, wonder why I offered to help beta? That way I get to see it first! I found this form the kittenmischief Hot Bitch contest that it was originally written for and got hooked. Glad others love it as much as I do! It's a fun story with lots of smexy times and a strong Bella that I just love. Can't describe how much I hate the doormat version of a character that Bella seems to be in so many fics.

    ReplyDelete