Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chapter Three- Beaches and Butterflies, Updated!!

Chapter Three: Beaches and Butterflies has been updated!! Wow! We're really doing this, huh? I'm sooo excited!

To celebrate my b-day yesterday, I thought I'd post some goodies to go with the chapter.

First here are a few pictures of Bella's beach house. It will be explained soon how she can afford such luxury! BTW- I pass this house everyday on my way to and from work. Its really MY dream house, but I'll never have it. At least Bella can! Look closely at the rooftop (right side of pic) and you can see the roof deck that Bella and Edward will be spending some "quality time" on, soon enough!


Next, here's Mr. Darcy! What a cutie!




Lastly, Here's the Eclipse logo Bella is seeing everywhere, and will be seeing a LOT more of in the near future! (Thanks, again to kissyourself!)

I hope you enjoy Chapter 3, and don't forget to review! I love reading your feedback! Off to finish Chapter 4! Moday comes REALLY fast! Ha! Ha!

Forever, Liz






No comments:

Post a Comment