Monday, October 5, 2009

Chapter Two has and Update Date!

Okay, peeps and Tweeps, Ride has an official update date for chapter 2!!

Nina will announce the winners of the DILF Contest on the 11th, and will be posting the update for Chapter 2 on the 12th in an effort to dull the pain of losing (I have no hopes of winning. Have you SEEN some of those entries? WOW!).

So mark your calendars, add me to your Author Alerts, and follow me on Twitter! (<--click on the link)

Once I'm free and clear to continue the story I will do my best to make regular weekly updates. I simply can't do any more than that between real life and my make believe world that I sometimes retreat to. (I'm beautiful and super skinny and well laid in that world, by the way. So I like to spend quite a lot of time there! ;) )

Thanks so much for the support and enthusiasm, you guys! It because of you and your love that I write even when Edward and Bella are being difficult!

Big squishy hugs to you all!

Forever, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment