Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On Your Mark, Get Set...

No! Not yet, sillies!

You still have one more day before the voting begins for Ninapolitan's DILF Contest! The voting starts tomorrow, and I have no idea how this will work!

She may do rounds of voting and then a final vote or just a free for all. I really have no clue. My point is to VOTE! And PIMP, my pretties! If you twitter and you know it, pimp me out! I'll be your dirty little hOOr! Feel free to tweet to all your twitter and FF buds to read the entries (because they kick ass!) and then vote! (preferably for me ;) )

Here's the link to the contest page: Ninapolitan's DILFward Contest

ALSO in related news:

The voting for the 80s One Shot contest has begun. This was the anonymous contest that I entered last week, but can't tell which one I wrote. I can't even give you hits, because that's just wrong and shitty to do. The whole fucking point of it being anonymous is that you and that fucktastic writer are on the same level for once. Well, on the same level as in nobody knows who wrote which story so its not a popularity contest. If you suck as a writer then, sorry, no amount of anonymity will help you win out against a LolaShoes or AngstGoddess003. Not even fuck hot lemons. Again, sorry. I have a feeling that my little o/s fits into this category, but I can't tell for sure. I've had a few reviews, all positive, none glowing, and a few left by pretty recognizable authors. Regardless, I WILL be posting it to my profile once the contest is over. You peeps can decide for yourselves then.

Until then, mosey over there and read the entries, some are ah-may-zing, others are not so much so. Feel free to PM me and guess which one is mine. I can neither confirm or deny your suspicions, but its a fun little game!

NaughtyHealsAnonymousContest : I Love 80's Music!

So, until next time... GO VOTE!!!!

Forever, Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment