Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moving Right Along...

Ride is deffinatly moving along! CH3 is currently being beta-ed and CH4 is in the works. I have several goodies to add to the site once CH3 is updated. Pics of Bella's house, the other "man" in her life, and a special goodie from kissyourself! She's been busy, AGAIN!

So far so good on keeping my weekly posting schedule! Here's to me being able to keep it up! As for Ch3 it will be posted Monday, as promised, and contains lemony goodness.

I often wonder what readers think about the lemons I write. I know how I feel after reading an epic lemon of fucktastic proportions written by one of favorite authors or another: HOT and BOTHERED! However, I don't get that from my own lemons. I guess because I wrote them and all ready know what to expect? Maybe its because I have to pine and pour over them to be sure that they make sense and that takes all the fun out of reading them? Well, for whatever sick twisted reason, the lemon for Ch 3 did crazy things to my girlie bits when I re-read it for editing. I just hope it does the same for you guys...

I'm off to write some on CH4. Edward gets a say this chapter, I love hearing what goes on in his head. The family make their debut this chapter as well!

Thanks for coming along for the "Ride" and reading!

Forever, Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment