Sunday, October 11, 2009

One Day!!!!

I thought I was nervous yesterday... I had no clue!

Now I'm excited and- NERVOUS! I want you guys to have this chapter soo badly. Here's how this will work, I think. I definitely will be posting this later on. Maybe in the afternoon, maybe in the evening, depending on my schedule and when the winners are announced. So that's out of my control.

I really hope to be updating weekly, probably on Mondays, maybe Sundays. That depends on too many things to waste your or my time here with. So, basically- I don't have any freaking definite details other than RoYL will update it's 2nd Chapter sometime after noon on MONDAY. Sorry. To make up for my failure as a human being I bring a peace offering.

Oh, haiiii object of my desire... I found this on RobcessedBlog today and had to share! I know it's an older pic... but- I have no more words. Just look at him...


Forever (his), Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment