Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthday Blues Banished!

I hate my birthday. No, I'm serious. I get all emo and brooding when it gets close and we'll just leave it at that. I'd hate to make you emo, too!

This being said, I have had an amazing birthday today! Well, it started yesterday and continued to today and was filled with surprises and fabulous people. Last night I was kidnapped and whisked off to see, FAME! by one of best and closest friends. Just being with her is a fucktastic time, but she knew how badly I had wanted to see FAME and made sure that I did just that! Thanks, Kitty Kat!

Then today, my family made a wonderful dinner for me, and my adorable nieces and nephew decorated a beautifully delicious cake. Any day is better when I'm around those three munchkins, so that was very special. Shout out the kiddos: Aunt Sissy loves you!!

My beautiful Cake: Yes, those are Christmas AND Halloween candies on there. They made some comment that I was a "woman for all seasons"? Goof-balls!




Afterwards I was summoned to the afore mentioned BFF, Kat's house for a mysterious "evening of fun". I should have known...

I walked into this :

A movie sized marque of the original poster!



A table arrayed with all things Twi-Saga!


And in the next room, A giant screen, movie projector, and Twilight. I was DED!


Kat's candelabra that stays out all year, soo cool!

We watched a screening of Twi on the big screen, ate amazing food, laughed until we cried, and she gave me some amazing gifts. The best of which was the surprise of the party. I had no idea! It was one of the best frigging surprises ever!

She also covered me with Twi-gifts. She had just told me on Saturday that she had been to look for the new Twilight line from Bath & Body works, but that it hadn't been released yet. She said it would be available after Nov 2. I believed her, 'cus- Why shouldn't I?

I found this at the bottom of the popcorn bowl!

Yep, that's Twilight Smelly stuff, The WOODS. Yummy!

She's a sneaky one that Kitty Kat is! And I love her for it!

As a birthday gift from me to you I'm going to share the drabble I wrote for Nina's birthday! I know, I know; it's MY birthday, but what can I say? I'm just generous like that! Haha! Here's the link to the shorty: Bella's Birthday Outtake!


Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes and love to me today! It made the day even better!

Here's to another great year!

Love and gratitude,

Forever, Liz



1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have such a wonderful and caring family. It was nice to see that you enjoyed the dinner by your family. Your blog looks good. iHampers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete