Monday, October 5, 2009

TRoYL has TWO Banners!!

So I was twittering today... I know, big surprise. Anyway, I was bitching about how I wanted banners for Ride but how I'm total FAIL at PhotoShop.

Then I met an angel, and her name is janiiith, AKA kissyourself on FFn. She had read and reviewed Ride and was following my spastic tweets, god love her. She pops in and says "I can make you one." I almost squee-ed, but that may have spooked the monsters and then we would have had an uprising or stampeed or what ever hordes of crazed monsters do when they are spooked. So I remained calm and sent her a few of my fav RPatz and KStew pics. The next thing I know I get links to these back:







OMG! I think I'm in love: with janiiith and her amazing banners! Here's a big hug and smooch from your biggest fan, Janis! I big puffy heart you! Thanks so much for these. Keep your eye out for a special thanks in Chapter two of Ride. I wrote it in just for you!

Now all we need is a thread on Twilighted... ;)

FYI- The pic of Rob is one of my favs, and the one I have plastered to my screen when I write DILFward. He's my inspiration for Ride!

Forever, Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment